We all Have a Second Chance.... Empowering Women

Friday, November 16, 2007

Know What Your Medical Insurances Covers Before You Get Sick.

Ok….. What is wrong with the damn medical system in the U.S.A.?

This billion dollar a year industry is letting people die on the street. I recently found out that my insurance company would not cover my surgery to remove the fibroid tumors I have in my uterus, if I choose to go that route.

They informed me that I had a lapse of 180 days of not having coverage so they class the illness has a pre existing condition.

What is amazing is if you show up at the hospital with a bullet in your gut and a pitch fork in your head they may consider treating you has an emergency, but God forbid you should have a disease that may slowly be eating away your insides. Well come on now that’s not classed has an emergency because it may take me a few years for you to check out instead of 10 minuets.

Are these people nuts!

A word of warning from my experience find out what your insurance covers before you get sick, because when a man is down the insurances companies will kick you to death.

Live, Love, Create.

Author: Tracy Braime
_________________________________________________

Brought to you by Tracy Braime the official site of http://www.fibroidalliance.blogspot.com/

Join Fibroid Alliance :

Serving women in the boycott against fibroid tumors and living life with a healthy mind, body and spirit.

No comments:

Information contained within this site is intended solely for general educational purposes and is not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice relative to your specific medical condition or question. Always seek the advice of your physician or other health provider for any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Only your physician can provide specific diagnoses and therapies.