We all Have a Second Chance.... Empowering Women

Friday, November 9, 2007

Who Has Fibroid Tumors?

Fibroid tumors are most commonly found in the uterus of women in their 20's, 30's and 40's. Between 20-50% of women of childbearing age have uterine fibroids. They are usually benign (non-cancerous) tumors.

These figures blow me away like a fish gasping for air out of the water. When I started to discuss my fibroid tumors with other women I found that a huge number of my friends had fibroid tumors or knew someone who had them.

I feel that we should not take these symptoms lying down. I am on a mission to help myself, my friends, and you to treat the tumors and get our life back to normal once again.

Imagine me has a pit bull clinging to your leg and the only way you can get rid of it is to enlist 20 guys to yank it off. That is me grasping onto the annihilation of fibroid tumors!

_________________________________________________


Brought to you by Tracy Braime the official site of http://www.fibroidalliance.blogspot.com/

Join Fibroid Alliance :

Serving women in the boycott against fibroid tumors and living life with a healthy mind, body and spirit.

No comments:

Information contained within this site is intended solely for general educational purposes and is not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice relative to your specific medical condition or question. Always seek the advice of your physician or other health provider for any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Only your physician can provide specific diagnoses and therapies.